Painkiller

I like a man who's true to his words
He's like a beautiful dick
long
thick
curved
and does its job beyond words


Oh
how I love to feel it
first thing in the morning

Oh
Such hardness
like the bones of an aged cow

Oh
Such hotness
like the temperature of a bleached oil

Oh
Such thickness
like the width of a meaty burger

Oh
And how it keeps me waiting
like a dam ready to burst

Oh
how I sob
the tears of sorrowful pleasure and sweet pain

This is a deal I'll make
over and over and over again

Oh
such satiation
I can't feel my body

You feel like a lullaby
wrapped up in a song
written in a poem
sweetened with laughter

lol

If this is stress
stress me all the days of my life

I want to have a stress-filled day
every morning
with you
Ogochukwu

Your Painkiller
Ijeoma


-Ogochukwu Umeadi

No comments:

Post a Comment