Book review for the week

I am a Nigerian, a proud Nigerian; I must add.
Whenever I read a book that tells me about me as a Nigerian, or points one to being a Nigerian, I'm always excited.
Peter Enahoro's 'The Complete Nigerian', published in 1966! And his 'How to become a Nigerian', are all good reads that makes a good start on the Nigerian knowledge of living, while Elnathan John's 'Be(com)ing a Nigerian', published in 2018 gives the reader a very vivid and timely knowledge of the Nigerian way of living, in recent times.

Enahoro and Elnathan points out the ills of the Nigerian society, communally and individually, though with humour and brings us back to ourselves. Both authors have a thing in common; their humorous sense of humour. Theses books are Satirically amazing and its a promise, you won't have a boring ride through their pages.
You can reach me through email: ijgzuz@gmail.com for orders and delivery, anywhere in Nigeria.

Read. Learn. Enjoy.


Please don't forget to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment