I need a job too

- Nungkop Mishael Salamu

I have seen people switch jobs and people leave jobs to start their own businesses and I am always thrilled.
I mean, even university dons, (Doctors and professors), professionals in different fields, even pastors in some cases, bankers and so on come under the job mobility experience, always going for something bigger and better in terms of the pay they get.

The one that thrilled me is seeing a doctor joining the military, a banker joining the University (academics), the others are unique in their ways - you see all manner of people with jobs others are looking for applying for FIRS, NNPC,  DPR & IMMIGRATION SERVICE. Some, perhaps due to the desire for higher earnings, while others it is unimaginably due to passions.

But in the midst of all that, there's one who is relaxed, content and happy with their jobs and they wouldn't try leaving.  I am referring to those Bosses of themselves. Their only mobility is to grow their businesses and hire more hands, they know their ways around and are never going to be distracted by anything or mouthwatering job advertisement whatsoever. I'm talking about the likes of Dangote, Alakija, Otedola and others in that category of self made CEOs big and  small alike. (the Tailors, the mechanics, the plumber, the market men and women, the farmers etc).

Unfortunately, those in the labour market are more than those providing the job opportunities.

Notwithstanding, I remain optimistic about getting a job. Please let me know of any opportunity.

Thank you.

Please don't forget to leave a comment and share.

No comments:

Post a Comment