EROS; Teaser

I miss you; your total package of cuteness (when you're angry/sad, when you're smiling and blushing), your pettiness and petty lies, your caress and touch.
I miss you in my head, and yet you're far.

There's no us, Just the THING, a THING. I yearn for your feel; I feel you far away.
So I woke up this morning with an erotic thought of you clouding my head in totality.
Now I'm thinking; I think I'm getting addicted to you or the sex, I don't know which.

But neither of the addiction is healthy.
We try hard, you grow strong, big and long, I  stay hard as I'm dripping. We collaborate and ride in the same rhythm. At this point, we hate to disagree. We roll and grind in violence, so it seems, but in reality, its the best moment of our "fight". our hearts race in tandem with our thoughts. 
Awake after the cuddle, the thoughts of our action hunt us. Like KARMA, we come running back
to us.   Back and forth, we do not dare to leave unsatisfied. at every Zenith, our legs quiver in excitement, the smell is an amazing scent, a desirable aroma at the moment.

I need your touch as much as you need mine. We fight, we quarrel, we make up when we make out. rather than face beats during make up, we get racing heart BEATS.

No comments:

Post a Comment