FOR THE SAKE OF LOVE

It’s the 14th day of the month of February; the month of love. I do not really have a lot of words to spare today. Probably because the inspiration came in bits and little pieces. But just a quick one,
                                                   Image result for i'll always love you
today doesn’t mark the beginning of love, it’s just a special day to celebrate love. Your love or your lover. It’s called valentine’s day, in memory of the famous St. Valentine, who died for the sake of love. Today shouldn’t be the only day to tell your loved one or your lover that you love him or her. Today should be special in a such a way that activities around today are a remembrance of all the other lovely days. I had the opportunity of witnessing the blessing of a man and his wife, the blessing of a marriage, today the 14th day of February,2017. For those two, today is a very remarkable day for them. It’s also a very remarkable day for me too because it’s my first. Well, the most important thing is this: they expressed their love to each other today, in front of witnesses. Today’s celebration means you have to expresses love to people around you. You’ve got to show some love today especially, because you believe in love. For me, Valentine’s day as it is known, is a day you express love, because you believe in love. You must show love to everyone and must be willing and ready to accept love from others.

                Anyways, enough of the long talk. From the writing stable of ZUZI, and her reverie, I have always loved you and I’ll keep loving you, because I believe in love and because I truly love you. I love you because you are supporting my dream and making it a gradual reality. God bless you and yours 

No comments:

Post a Comment