ME

I'm not sure of me sure of me sometimes, almost all the time. Sometimes I want to be around people ND other times,  I want to be alone. I want to mingle with the right people,  people with a determined and focused mindset,  yet I miss my interaction with the wild,  raw and razz people,  although not as much as the focused set of people; no,  not at all.  I condemn somethings,  yet I yearn to do them. I yearn for the pleasure I enjoy in the thugs I condemn. I feel the need to change some irregularities,  but I just wanted to let it slide; it's Alot easier that way.  I preach patience,  yet I am not patient.  I've got a shot load personality but I cannot take shit from another.  I could see right through a person or situation,  how bad or good it is yet,  I let myself fall victim of an obviously bad circumstance.  I try to avoid occasions of being touched, sensitive touch,  but I am lured by my mind,  and my body falls for my touch...

No comments:

Post a Comment